About Sarawak's Open Data Portal
This Public Sector Open Data Portal serves as an online onestop-service-center to access and download open government data.
The portal will be upgraded from time to time with new features based on global open data trends to facilitate access to the datasets available in the portal.Open Data Objectives:
- Enable data to be shared to a wide range of users and to increase the transparency of government services;
- Provide opportunities to citizens and the business community to increase their creativity and innovation in the creation of new products;
- Provide a platform for the people to obtain information from official Government sources and as a means of obtaining feedback from citizens;
- Save citizens time when searching and accessing the government open data; and
- Reduce the cost of applications development by government agencies.